Home »Unlabelled » Evo Mitsubishi
Evo Mitsubishi
Posted by Komunitas Bantu Membantu on Saturday, July 24, 2010
i will to writted the car at now? After a couple of years of campaigning the car, Brett decided to get a little more serious and imported a lighter Lancer Evolution II RS from Japan to form the basis of a new build. The running gear was pulled out of the red Evo I and transferred to the Evo II, and the Evo Mitsubishi II’s running gear swapped back into the Evo I. The red car was then painted white to match the RS and both were stickered up in Auckland Finance Racing (AFR) livery. Brett used the Evo II, while the Evo I was passed on to Susanna Ippel (aka Zee). When the AFR deal was up, Susanna tells us, she swapped the car for a Lancer Evo V. A week later the Evo I was crashed, and the original 4BANGR shell was sent to the scrapheap.
{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }
Post a Comment